Customer Service Hacker Tested and Secured
Babymamacloset.com Security Measures and Hacker Testing
At Babymamacloset.com we take our commitment to site security very seriously. It is not only a commitment to the welfare of our company, but more importantly a commitment to ensuring that our customers identity, sensitive information and privacy are always protected. We will never sell your information.
While having an SSL certificate is a great first step for addressing our customers' security concerns, many consumers want to know that we are doing as much as possible to keep them safe. The McAfee SECURE trustmark is the perfect complement to our SSL and lets our customers know that our site is free from malware, phishing and other threats. We proactively monitor, test and retest our system hardware and software configurations to optimize stability and eliminate vulnerabilities to external intrusion.
Babymamacloset security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Port scanning
- SSL certificates
- Managed firewalls
- 24/7 hardware and software monitoring
- A fully staffed and secure network operations center
- Enterprise wide virus protection
- Data encryption
Use Credit Cards with Confidence
You can use your credit card at our website with confidence. We have partnered with Stripe Payment Solutions to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Stripe Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.